Headlamp Switch - GM (19244652)
OEM GM Headlamp Switch for 1995-2001 Chevrolet
- SKU: 19244652
- Other Names: Headlamp Switch, d1543f
Chevrolet. Headlamp. This GM Genuine Part is designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and is backed by General Motors Collision parts are designed to help promote proper and safe repair
- Condition: New
- Replaces: 10098823, 10419494, 10446540
- Sold In Quantity: 1
|Year||Make||Model||Body & Trim||Engine & Transmission|
|2001||Chevrolet||Lumina||Base||3.1L V6 - Gas|
|2000||Chevrolet||Lumina||Base||3.1L V6 - Gas|
|1999||Chevrolet||Lumina||Base, LS, LTZ||3.1L V6 - Gas, 3.8L V6 - Gas|
|1999||Chevrolet||Monte Carlo||Indianapolis 500 Pace Car, LS, Z34||3.1L V6 - Gas, 3.8L V6 - Gas|
|1998||Chevrolet||Lumina||Base, LS, LTZ||3.1L V6 - Gas, 3.8L V6 - Gas|
|1998||Chevrolet||Monte Carlo||LS, Z34||3.1L V6 - Gas, 3.8L V6 - Gas|
|1997||Chevrolet||Lumina||Base, LS, LTZ||3.1L V6 - Gas, 3.4L V6 - Gas|
|1997||Chevrolet||Monte Carlo||LS, Z34||3.1L V6 - Gas, 3.4L V6 - Gas|
|1996||Chevrolet||Lumina||Base, LS||3.1L V6 - Gas, 3.4L V6 - Gas|
|1996||Chevrolet||Monte Carlo||LS, Z34||3.1L V6 - Gas, 3.4L V6 - Gas|
|1995||Chevrolet||Lumina||Base, LS||3.1L V6 - Gas, 3.4L V6 - Gas|
|1995||Chevrolet||Monte Carlo||LS, Z34||3.1L V6 - Gas, 3.4L V6 - Gas|
GM Parts Club
GMPartsClub.com is one of the largest providers of online genuine 1995-2001 Chevrolet Headlamp Switch parts in the United States, including #19244652. We offer wholesale pricing, fast shipping, and no-hassle returns. We have a massive four-story Dallas parts warehouse of inventory and ship most orders the same day. Please provide your VIN when checking out to activate our product fit guarantee. While some orders are processed the same day, please allow 24-48 business hours for your parts order to be processed.
1995-2001 Chevrolet Headlamp Switch parts are backed by a Genuine GM parts warranty.
- We offer genuine GM OEM parts and accessories for Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, and Cadillac
- Left (or LH) means Driver and RIght (or RH) means passenger. Left and RIght are determined from the driver's perspective behind the wheel.
- This online catalog is for reference only. Specifics such as trim, color, options, or included items may not be depicted in the illustrations accurately.